Ultrasonic Cleaner model X-tra ST 1900S with ultrasonics from two sides ( EL1076443) Floor Standing
The Elmasonic X-tra ST range of ultrasonic cleaners are designed for use in a rugged production environment. Designed for continous operation for industrial cleaning applications. All parameteres are easy to monitor. The X-tra ST models offer two selectable operating frequencies – either 25 kHz or 45 kHz – depending on the cleaning job.
– 25 kHz for heavy duty parts cleaning – such as removal of stubborn contaminants like lapping and polishing pastes, carbons etc.
– 45 kHz for cleaning of sensitive parts and surfaces from contaminants like drilling emulsions, oils and greases. Also ideal for hard metal and glass surfaces in industrial environments as well as jewellery manufactures. A Sweep-function can be selected for optimum sound field distribution and high cleaning performance throughout the the entire ultrasonic bath. A switchable Pulse-function increases the peak ultrasonic performance output for extremely tenacious soils. A Dynamic-function: is used where the Sweep- and Pulse-functions run alternately on an automatic basis. The ultrasonic performance is temporarily increased by up to 20%. At the same time, the even ultrasonic sound field distribution in the ultrasonic bath enhances the cleaning effect. Short heating times due to the high heating capacity with temperature regulation (30 – 80°C). High user safety is incorporated with automatic safety shutdown. Elmasonic xtra ST devices are rated for continuous operation under the highest operational demands. The tanks are fabricated from a special grade of stainless steel, which makes them extremely robust with a long service life.
The model X-tra ST 1900S incorporates ultrasonic activity from two sides.
- Max. Tank Volume 187 Litre
- Working Tank Volume 134 Litre
- Internal Tank Dimensions 410mm x 650mm x 720mm
- External (overall) Dimensions 615mm x 900mm x 940mm
- Weight 75 kg
- Max. Basket Loading 40 kg
- Draincock 3/4″
- Mains Voltage 230-240 V
- Operating Frequency 25 kHz / 45 kHz
- Two Sided Ultrasonic Activity
- Total Power Consumption 3350 W
- Effective Ultrasound Output 25 kHz 1000 W
- Effective Ultrasound Output 45 kHz 1000 W
- Max. Peak Ultrasound Output 25 kHz 4000 W
- Max. Peak Ultrasond Output 45 kHz 4000 W
- Heatng Power 2300 W
- Sound Pressure Level 80 dB (measure with basket and hinged cover fitted at 1 metre)
- Ultrasound Level 110 dB (measure with basket and hinged cover fitted at 1 metre)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty* *(based on single-shift operation)
- Made in Germany