Elmasteam 4.5 Basic HP with 1 x Hand Piece (with 1.3m hose)
With 4.5 bar steam pressure even sensitive parts are safely and effectively cleaned. The steam contains more water and melts and removes easily hardened fats, oils or waxes from the parts.
The powerful combination of pressure, speed and temperature is the secret of professional steam jet cleaning. Microscopically tiny steam particles reach even in hard-to-reach crevices and even into the smallest recesses. Therefore the steam removes dirt particles such as dust, grease and polishing pastes thoroughly. As no chemical cleaning agents are used, there is no lime or detergent residue left on the clean surfaces.
Selected and tested materials ensure a long service life of the tank. The sophisticated 2-chamber design separates the water containment from the electrical system and thus increases the quality and reliability of the equipment. In addition to quality, safety of the users was a focus during the whole development process and the Elmasteam 4.5 Basic carries the TÜV type test according to DIN EN 61010-1 and the CE conformity marking.
- Supplied with 1 x “Hand Piece” (with 1.3m hose)
- Mains voltage (V) 220-240
- Mains frequency (Hz) 50/60
- Max. power consumption (W) 2800
- Nominal power at 230V (W) 2130
- Pressure tank volume (l) 4,0
- Max. filling volume (l) 3,3
- Operating pressure (bar) 4,5
- Steam temperature in the tank (°C) 155
- Steam temperature at the nozzle (°C) 135
- Dimensions W/D/H (mm) 250/320/420
- Case material PC/ABS
- Weight empty (kg) 6,75
- 3 year limited warranty
- Made in Germany